Monday 8 February 2010

Don't go out tonight.

(8) When we said, Don't you ever come back, Don't you.
Don't go out tonight, Baby can't you see,
What is happening to you, What is happening?
So whose fault is it anyway, Don't say,
We don't know, We both know that we made a mistake,
It's hard to live together forever, Well, that's what they say,
We still regret what we said, What we said. (8)

I'm freaking out about turning 17, like honestly freaking out.
I really don't wanna be 17.
And i'm upset about everything.
I can't concentrate because i've got so much to think about.
And everytime I try and let myself drift off i can't do it, because there's too much to fucking think about.

I wish ciara was here, or at least i could text her.
Because right now i need someone who's close to me.
And she's the only person i'm truely close to.

I'm fucking worried about talking to The Dude aswell, i fucking don't wanna do it, and i think i'll probably pussy out at the last minute.
I wish he understood.

eughh i can't deal with any of this shit, i don't wanna be alone right now, i can't stop myself from feeling like this. I can't fucking deal with selfishness. At all. That's what is breaking us apart.

1 comment:

viviaan said...

oh god do i know how you feel.
you have a really sweet blog :) x