Sunday 7 February 2010

Alice and Harry

(8) let me know..
do i still got time to grow?
things aint always set in stone
let me know let me know..(8)
Coursework is wrecking my life.
Look at me i'm not even doing it.
Sheesh.
STRESS IS AT A NEW HIGH.
so this is a wierd one. my boyfriends mate text me this morning, and it had to be him because he made a personal joke, and i don't think anyone else knew about that. I don't even remember giving him my number =/ thennn i text him back like four hours later and he was like "sorry i dont have your no, whz yourself?"
say what?? i will have to see what The Dude thinks. i'm confused.
OMG IM SO WORRIED ABOUT CIARA. SHE'S GONE.
..to malowi.
AGHH. more stress. FML.
She better not come back all god-loving. There's nothing wrong with that like, but it wouldn't suit her.
ok distractionnssss leave me alone. back to work.
im outtie xo

No comments: