Sunday 21 December 2008

So Much For The Afterglow

Christmas is so close now. Only got presents yesterday. Haven't got anything in the post from dad yet =/ wonder what's up with that.

I hate the way everyone's so obsessed about this christmas shite. I'm so bored of it all. The first hour of christmas fucking rocks, the rest of the day is shite lets face it, and the build up is so annoying it hurts.

I'm also fully loaded with the flu, so I can't even go and hang out with the dude i'm having that "thing" with. It's been like a month now since I seen him. I wonder what's wrong with us. We used to wanna see each other more often, he used to text way more and stuff. I still like him though, obviously. He means a fuckload to me if i'm perfectly honest.

We never talk about the future, We never talk about the past anymore..We never ask ourselves the answers to the questions that nobody even wants to know. I guess the honeymoon is over. So much for the afterglow, so much for the afterglow.

I remember when we used to wanna hang out, I remember we could talk about anything.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n09xfdn7thA

That song pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole thing. Hahaha......damn I miss him. He rang a couple of days ago and asked me round but I wasn't really feeling up to it. And then I text him yesterday off my cousins phone and he didn't text back. Would love to know what the hell is up. Did he find someone else in the space of a day? Do I even care? ..well, yes..of course I do because I like him and I get jealous sometimes, like anyone else. But I have no reason to because we're not going out together. I think it's got alot to do with sharing something really special with him. I think that's why I feel like this.

Fuck it, I don't even know. This sort of thing confuses me to the point of breakdown, i'm better not thinking about what he's doing with other girls..

=/

ANYWAY i'm out here. Best christmas songs i've came across so far..

Fall Out Boy.. Yule shoot your eye out
Everclear..I will be hating you for christmas
My Chemical Romance..All i want for christmas is you

..Perfect =D

No comments: