Tuesday 9 December 2008

Bruised Stomach, Tired Legs, Sore Throat...Aka...YOU ME AT SIX ROCKED

You me at six was awwwweeeesssooooommmmmeeee

We were so close! there was only like 2 people infront of me and i could have died..i actually kinda hyperventilated a bit (that coming back? haven't hyperventilated in aaaagggeeesssss) and yeah, it was great =)
Josh was soooo close, i fully almost touched him. Threw my bow up on stage but he hardly looked at it. Rage. hahaha.
Lost lanie for a while and i ended up trying to save this tiny girl who was actually 16 but so small and she was getting crushed by the moshers. then i couldn't breathe and i kept hearing DARYL DARYL DARYL, but i thought i was imagining things, looked around and whos standing there? the two little emo kids from school, wdf?

ok picture time

Josh Josh Aled Amazing I would That ain't even zoomed! fuckkk me. Legend.

No comments: