Monday 8 December 2008

Hopeless Sometimes

I keep having nightmares, babe
Sing me to sleep with your beautiful lies
Lieing in bed i can see my breath
Like smoke from a cigarette
When you're here, the smoke dances

It's so cold in here without you
So cold when you're here.
I know i'm not the only one who lies in your bed
You changed your sheets yesterday
Who was it this time?

I've been dreaming
Of the next time i see you
In my head it's planned
I know what i'm going to do
But you never think ahead
You don't care enough to

I'm having nightmares of you
That you're in love with me
I'm so scared tonight
Because I know it'll never be the same
It's so hard to forget all those dirty stains
They won't come out

I wish every part of me could agree on you
But i can't keep myself away
It's so hard to let you go

No comments: