Monday 22 December 2008

Again.

Ok he fucking did it again. The Dude didn't text me back. I'm so sick of this, I only wanted a lousy text, since he had text me in the morning and talked about hanging out. Screw that.

Ter came round today which was cool. We hung out in randalstown and he came to mine for a bit. We walked past the charity shop and beauty and the beast was being sold! I was like OMG because i've fully wanted it on video ever since I lost mine. I got it on DVD but it's not the same. The new version has a stupid song in it called "human again" and it's awful :( So I bought the tape for all of 35p...Hell fucking Yesssss

The relationship I have with Ter Ter is so wierd..because we have these names for each other (I actually gave him that nickname, and now everyone calls him it) and we have this really open friendship..and like we've only known each other really well for just over two years and we've been really close for the past year. We see each other as much as we can and he stays over and all. We're so comfortable with each other that we sleep in the same bed but suddenly there's been some wierd thing between us. Like when we get too close to each other it's awkward. But it SHOULDN'T be! And he said recently that that he liked me and asked me out. And then it was sort of wiped over. And he said today that he only ever likes people for like two weeks. But at the time he asked me out, he said he's liked me for a year.

God I don't know. And then The Dude was saying that girls and guys can never be "just friends" which made me extremely paranoid. And he said that there is something he fancied about all his mates. Makes me feel really good about myself like. Dick.

(8) She's Sexy..She Wants To Move..Look At Your Girl..She Loves It! I Can See It In Her Eyes..(8)

NERD ftw!

(8) She's Perfect In A Fucked Up Way..That All The Magazines Seem To Wanna Glorify These Days..She Looks Like A Teenage Anthem..She Looks Like She Used To Be Happy With The Girl Inside.. (8)

Everclear ftw too :D

No comments: