Wednesday 17 December 2008

Ashleigh Got It!!!

She got the tattoo, omg its so nice. Really low on her hip, hmmm.. I guess only brendy will be seein it ;).. I'm glad she looked up the notes again, I thought one note was a double when i drew it out, and i mentioned it but she wasn't sure, so now it's sorted since she checked again =/

Amy got me my secret santa, it's really nice. She got loads of stuff from fresh garbage for me. Thigh high socks, with red bows at the back which i've wanted for AGESSS, then two stargazer loose glitters, pink and black, two clips (bows with guns, fucking awesome), two packets of inscence. She's a legend, didn't think she'd get me something that i really liked. And she went into fresh garbage for me like! how sweet. Amy's a really good friend when i think about it, and a really nice person.

Omg school assembly was on today. It's torture. They get the choir (AKA performing arts group who practise like only one day before they actually perform) to sing awful, awful songs. Shit nerds to read out stuff about jesus. And the music people to play terrible xmas songs on the tin whistle and the violin. The whole event is only bareable because it's almost so bad it's good. You just have to take the piss like lmao. I successfully avoided the choir, thank god, even though i'm one of the groups core singers (there isn't much talent in my school, so i'm considered good HAHA).. make your own decision lmfao http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i67fS8-lsxI

Anyway that's me off for xmas, gonna get loads of art stuff done. Need both my 2D and 3D projects finished by january, almost finished the 2D (a CD cover, inside booklet, back, and tray card-practically a whole CD thing bar the CD) and working on some stuff for the 3D (a wooden box, with pewter-a metal thing- hanging, and trapped string pictures on the side with a blown up painting at the back -wierd much?)

Im out here..Word to aine, can't believe he's done this to you, you deserve so much better.

Biggest injustice in the world

Men are "studs"
When women are "sluts"

...sick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.