Monday 19 October 2009

To The Formal I Say!

(8) And you were wild and crazy.. Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated
Got away by some mistake and now.. I miss screamin' and fightin'..
And kissin' in the rain.. It's two a.m. and I'm cursin' your name..
I'm so in love that I acted insane
And that's the way I loved you.. (8)


Well...
Got asked to the formal today, sort of excited/don't really want to go at all.
Gonna ask my man if he minds me going or not.
The dude didn't even ask me direstly he got "hot" head boy to come over and ask.
I said i'd think about it just.
Wanna buy a cool new dress.
Hells yeah.

What else? Gig on saturday was quite good.
Although as roisin said, it sort of felt like a wierd half filled school disco.
It was in City Hall.
Which was cool.
And we found Dil and Josh and their mate which was awesome, just hung out with them basically all night.

At one point me and my boyfriend got up to listen to the band, which weren't really my thing..as far as i can remember (eek), but he had his arm around me and stuff. I really liked that, it made me happy.
Roisin said we were one of those sickening couples.
Yesss.......Life Ambition hahaha
I knew i'd get my turn!
Well here's some pictures.
Aww kinda wish i'd gone one with the bf now. That would have been cute, i wish we had pictures.







Check out that crazy mask me and rois found on the way home! AHH MARKSIES ARE WIERD.

love.

Quote of the day-

"its like walking around in the dark trying to find you and you have a match but you won't light it"
-Dil on me appearing offline on msn


No comments: