Monday 26 October 2009

Hey.. HEY.. don't you give your heart away.

(8) But I've been waiting a long time to hold your hand, Or something like that.
I'm not a soldier and I'm not a king, But I can play a mean guitar
And you can talk to me about almost anything, Without worrying. (8)

Hello kelly are a really good new band i just discovered, definately check them out. http://www.myspace.com/hellokelly


I'm still in a bad mood.
I starting to wonder about exactly how much respect he actually has for me, if he can't even let me know what he's doing. fuck it. Eugh i'm sick of it like.
I'm starting to doubt myself.


Whatever. Getting back in touch with paulie, i realised quite recently that i've abandoned people that meant a hell of a lot to me, i've been selfish and cold. I'm gonna get them back into my life.
I can't believe i've acted this way.

Welcome, new follower daniel coogan :) check him out, he's cool :)

No comments: