Monday 12 October 2009

Perfection.

(8) I got so much love.. For you darlin' and I,
I wanna let you know how I feel..
And it's true.. that I love you..
And it's true.. your the only one..
and I do, I adore you.. And it's true.. girl
You make me feel alive.. (8)

Haven't blogged properly in ages, i've realised.
Ended up drawing the last couple of my last post with the big lips, i really like it.
It's amazing how much a summer can change you.
I even see changes in the quality of my work.
The only thing that really sucks is that i truely love a piece when i'm working on it, like passionately put everything in to it, as much as i can.
Then when it's done, i keep finding all theses shitty faults.
It's like.. making me wonder why i do anything.
That guy in my class is only doing it to get a grade.
I could never do anything for solely that purpose.

I wish i didn't strive for perfection like i often do.
I want perfect pictures to be taken.
Perfect art to be created.
Perfect friendships to be formed.
Perfect love to be made.
I want to be perfect, in my own way.
But no-one really knows what that is, exactly.

No comments: