Wednesday 26 November 2008

Yellow Eyeshadow

Was just in this shopping place getting make up for my mates birthday on friday..a small-ish (10 people) get together at her house to get pollaxed to the max and eat sweets and pizza lmao..like children..apart from the whole alcohol bit :D

So she had her heart set on a yellow eyeshadow like mine, but i feel pretty bad because i ended up getting her stuff that wasn't as good because i couldn't get to belfast..so i got her fake eyelashes that are like blue and purple which are pretty cool, yellow eyeshadow dust, blue glitter dust.

Yeah i don't know if i'll be able to afford any drink now. Darn.

But anyway where was i..shopping...yeah..i saw this dude (we'll call him B) that i had a "thing" with..

We like hung out alot for a while and we both liked each other and we kissed a few times, nothing serious like, but then this other guy (D) was bad mouthing me because we had a "thing" aswell and he's just a complete asshole, and spread all this shit about me. Anyway, B was in this place..with his mate..but only his mate saw me and then apparently the mate nudged B and he turned around and just stared at me. I didn't particularly wanna talk to him tbh, but was a bit put out that he didn't call to me or anything. Because he still rings every once in a while to tell me he misses me and asks if i miss him and stuff lols..i always say no like..gawd i shouldn't be such a bitch to him. Why do i always get on like that with people i like/have liked?

But yeah. Strange day. Wierd to see him again after not seeing him for so long.

He looks good. i'm glad he's still...ok...i guess...

Kinda wish he'd came to talk to me or something. But he didn't know i had seen him. But still. Might call him and get together or something. As friends though. Don't think i'm gonna go down that road again..

No comments: