Saturday 22 November 2008

Max Bemis....The Sex


Im in love with max bemis. like actually he's the bestest person ever.
Some of my all-time favourite max bemis lyrics are as follows ..(hes a full on lyrical genious i swear)
Woe..
Please take me out of my body
Up through the palm trees
To smell California in sweet hypocrisy.
Floating my senses surround my body.
I wake my nose to smell that ocean burn.
About Falling..
I feed on the virgin blood from your bleeding heart,
with my pants around my ankles.
but i don't really even care if i'm alone now,
whoa whoa
and i don't even give a damn about falling in love,
Retarded In Love..
But when they robbed her of her infinite smile
She said maybe I'll just play dead for a while
He's the first to tell you he's full of shit
Like that's half a compliment for men
Alive With The Glory Of Love..
Beneath the wormwood, ooooo, love me so good…
They won't hear us screw away the day.
I'll make you say:
“Alive! Alive! Alive with love, alive with love tonight…”
No Soul..
You'd probably think this means I give up on you
The saddest part is this is why I come
To watch and pray that I'm mistaken (mistaken)
And pray I'm not the only one
I've had a few but not that many
But you're the only one who gives me good and plenty
Baby Girl, Im A Blur..
Thats how we be
you and me
I would not crowd,
I would not smother you
I'd let you breathe, over me
The drugs can have my mind, love
You own the rest you'll find
And you're with me all the time
Shiksa (Girlfriend)..
That all has changed that was deranged
Even if you suck me til I’m sore
No matter what, I’d bleed to be your whore
Even if the cancer grows til we explode, I’m yours
I remember it vividly, love
I’ve been walking erect since the moment we met
And I caught your eye, to my surprise
Your white thighs
Hebraic neuroses ceased to be
An angel’s conversing with me
The new attractive to me
Is divine

No comments: