Thursday 27 November 2008

Strange Text From A Random Number

B text me last night from some random number asking me if i was going to belfast or to this pub about 4 miles from my house. He said .."i really need to talk to you" and "sorry if i've been a dick recently sorry could you text me back and let me know?"

I don't know how i feel about this. It's borderlining on stalkerish, although he's a nice guy and just says what he wants..

I text him back and told him that talking to him wasn't a good enough reason to go all the way to belfast, and that the pub was gay lmao..

I kinda wanna know what he wants. Im surprised that he said that about him being a dick. We haven't hung out in ages, i don't know how he could be a dick to be honest.

Maybe he's only saying that because of me being a bit bitchy. Maybe he thinks he's done something wrong. Meh i don't even care. He's amusing, the way he rings and texts and stuff.

Well i think i'm gonna head to yoga..Fun Fun ;)

Outties
xx

No comments: