Sunday 23 November 2008

Ex Boyfriends Are Assholes

Inhaling the black smoke that surrounds me
Summoning me to join the life i'd rather leave behind
It pulls me softly into the most powerful arms of this dragon
I thought it ran it's fingers through my hair
I thought it was vulnerable
But soon my skin bleeds
It's not as beautiful as it seems
Falling to my knees
This journey takes so long
Melt through the clouds
I'm no longer a little girl
This hot earth feels like water
Letting me slip deeper into it
It leaves blisters of hate
I could never imagine
I'll always have the scars to remind me
Of the time i thought i was happy
I could crawl for mercy
But i want to see how much pain i can indure
This monster turns to leave
But i beg it to stay
I scream loud for a deeper wound
Reluctantly it returns
With a smug smile of triumph
It licks it's lips and it's blue eyes bore into me
They light up as the blade is pressed into my veins
I'm thankful for the blood that pours down

No comments: