Sunday 23 November 2008

Again..I Have No Idea What's Happening

I just rang ciara.. was asking her if she wanted to go to you me at six or mindless self indulgence..

And she was just like "I don't know how i feel about either of them..why don't you get sammi to go?"

And i said "Well i kinda wanted us to go to a gig together"

And she said "If you're getting this because you want to get me a christmas present don't bother cause i'm not really 'doing' christmas this year"

So i said "So if you don't get me anything, you won't get me anything?"

So we agreed to not get each other.

There's something about this whole thing that's fully saddening..lmao which sounds stupid. But i think that my whole theory on us growing apart is true..

Think i'm going to get the you me at six ticket for alanna since i have her for secret santa =/ And she was the first person i thought of when i seen they were playing so yeah..

Which is good because she's the person i always go gigging with...

It should be good. I'm looking forward to it. Just too bad that this is happening between me and ciara. I always thought she would be the only person that i would always be mates with. Does that sound niave?

Gawd i wish i didn't care about her so much >.>

No comments: