Monday 28 February 2011

Romantic in our own way.


There's this website I really like called http://asianposes.com/, it's so awesome. But if you're white you suck, so I made Cute Boy do a couple. These were the last photos of me being 17 :( EVER. damn.


08/02/11

Haha, this actually goes against everything he stands for, it's so funny. but he know's it makes me happy. and he's adorable.

I liked this one because he was so busy looking at me that he didn't notice me taking a photo :)

12/02/11
Then he met some of my extended fam. Which was so cool. I bought this overly expensive carousel too, made from wood, and you can wind it up and it plays this old song "tea for two" and spins around slowly :) We both fell in love with it a bit.

13/02/11
So for my birthday/valentines day, we met on the train which was cool. Then the train messed up and we had to get off early, so we ended up walking past this BEAUTIFUL restaurant that i've always wanted to go to, and even though it was ultra expensive, we went in and made a reservation :) Then we went to the disney store, ahhhh and he bought me a stitch toy! I got him a toy story wallet. It was legend. He took me to the cinema and we watched TANGLEDDDDD which was so amazing :) I didn't even care that I cried infront of him. He held my hand the whole way through and cuddled me and stitch, it was lovely.

This was our hotel! we felt like grown-ups. I got changed in the bathroom and when i came out he smiled and kissed me and said I looked gorgeous. I can wear heels with him too! isn't that rad? and he's still taller!

14/02/11





This was valentines day itself! we went to cafe nero's and had melty chocolate cake. He also bought me a rose on the way down, which was sooo awesome. I didn't even ask, I was just looking at them, and he was all "daryl.. you want one of those?" :) i was like YAY. and see those glasses? yeah he BROKE them. my legendary glasses. we were at the hotel, and he PICKED ME UP and threw me on them! then he tried to fix it and it snapped off. so i was blind for like 20 MINUTES, AHH. then he bought me new ones :) he's keeping them so that people will know he's mine, la la.
anyway. I hope you guys had a killer valentines day. I've still gotta do a response to shannie, i will get on that soonish :) she's amazing!
ps, 30 followers? wowza. i love you guyssss :)
You. Are. Romantic.

4 comments:

shannie said...

FUCK YEAH GOT A MENTION!

I've had a pretty rough night kid, not gonna lie. Packed my bag and stuff, going to stay with a friend. So I'm sitting on my bed, all cross legged with my trilby and big bag, and I decided to have a wee read before my lift arrived.

Thank you so much for posting this; it's really.. just helped. So much. I went in and gave my mummy a hug after reading. Even though we don't like each ther right now.

I'm so glad you're so happy now sweetheart. You deserve your Johnny.

And my Johnny just pulled up.

So until next time..
Love never dies really. Love you, a lot. <3

Hannah Marie said...

awww love these pics! super cute :)

DariFace said...

aww darling! :( that's awful, is everything okay? i hate when you're sad, :( did everything get resolved in the end? i'm so worried about you now, hope you're alright. xoxo

DariFace said...

Ps thank you hannah marie you always make me smile with your comments :)