Tuesday 13 April 2010

oh god i just had to blog. right this second.

I HATE when i can't think of anything i love I HATE when people act all non-chalont about everything when really they care it's just fucking mean I HATE when i work really damn hard and don't get anywhere I HATE when i can't sleep because i'm thinking too much I HATE looking at all this stupid facebook bullshit and how people get real hard when they don't have to look at your face I HATE that i wasn't angry before i started writing this I HATE not knowing i'm hurting until i cry my stupid fricken eyes out.

5 comments:

Sarcasmic Ross said...

That's just the way people are I'm afraid, the great moments are when you confront them to their faces and watch all their hardness and ego fall apart.

DariFace said...

yeah i sorta planned to do that but it didn't work out. but i know what you mean. people can just be total dicks with technology. it's so easy to blow people off, and to be cheeky because they are just words that are typed that mean fuck all.

Sarcasmic Ross said...

It's pretty stupid really, because if you do make a big deal out of it in person you become the one who's being confrontational, when all you really want is to stop all the crap. xxx

DariFace said...

aww man. you understand! why can't everyone understand :L xx

Sarcasmic Ross said...

Ah been there too many times to not understand, in fact I think I still get in, but I'm not in contact with the people any more, so it's just funny. I look at it this way, if I'm that memorable that these people still can't get over me then I must be doing well :P But then.. I do make a joke about everything :P xxxx