Tuesday 12 January 2010

Apocalyptic dramas are the worst.

James rang earlier!! whoaaaa nice times :)
We decided that theres like nothing that everybody can do together for my birthday, since they won't get in anywhere without id etc..
And some people don't even wanna go out anywhere.
Sooooo i'm just gonna get a night out with amy, and get like the old crew back together for like the cinema and KFC and then a little sleepover, like my 11 year old bdays :) i loved them!!
Don't know what else i'm doing.
But i get to driveeee soon! fucking right man, can't wait :)

Might post a birthday list blog if i come up with anything =/
My momma's getting me driving lessons, i hope people ask me what i want, because i'm being really fussy this year. And most people i don't even want a present off.

Lata skata ;)

1 comment:

ciaraaaa:) said...

i LOVE the 11 year old party idea.
i love u man xo