Tuesday 3 November 2009

"You Look Like Snoopy And It Makes Me Smile"

(8) Why would I have to quit if time makes me older ?
Why do they wonder why I never get bored ?
How could I tell them that I'll never let go
But hey, you're my man but they just won't understand (8)

Had a bit of a shitty day today.
I feel like i'm not fitting in as well as i probably should be.
It's probably because i'm not trying.
But i have this wierd superiority thing, like i don't feel like it should be ME who has to try.

Eugh i'm not a likeable person sometimes.
Like i really could not be assed today.
I ignored some people when they talked to me.
I got the bus with this girl and stared out the window the whole time, too wrapped up in my own thoughts to acknowledge her, until we got off the bus and i talked to her again.
She's really nice..
Suspiciously nice.

This week has been really hectic, was in Bristol and then i was in glasgow.
Glasgow was so so cool, i really loved it.
Bristol was awesome aswell, i really liked catching up with Ronnie, i missed him.
We played taptap revenge on the plane, he kept shaking it scarily it was so damn funny.
We went to some cool places, and he took me on like a pretend date to this italian place, it was class, then he whipped out this 50% off voucher, it made it look like he was a cheap boyfriend or something, which i thought was hilarious :)

I caught up with Paulie aswell.
It was really unusual to be with him again.
I felt like something is missing.
He was a good boyfriend to me, i really wish my head had been in the right place, i might have treated him better.
But i guess people can't help how they feel.
You can't help being in love with someone else.
I'm trying to make it up to him though, so i bought him a cookie.

Quote of the day-

"1...2....*points to a cloud* THAT'S NOT A SHEEP!"
-roisin as she counted the "sheep" on the pjs she borrowed off me

5 comments:

Alga Coho said...

i have days where i dont talk to people on purpose, you shouldnt feel bad about it, other people do it :)
and cookies make the world go round (L).

Alaa said...

i agree with munchman everyone is not likeable at some point but if you want to compete, i`d steal the crown of miss hated all the time 2009!

DariFace said...

haha, nice :)
thank you.
people who randomly comment make me like people again.

DariFace said...

oh and daniel, ive tried to comment on ur posts like 3 times now and the word verification isnt letting me verify the words! eek. might just be my computer, just lettin ya know so u dont feel unloved :)

Alga Coho said...

oh thanks Daryl, someone else has said so too, ill remove the word thing see if that helps, can you let me know if it works now please?
:)
Daniel x