Friday 6 November 2009

17p doughnuts and 13p water.

Today was awesome.
I found out my formal date is buying my ticket, he's like the most soundest guy ever.
He said he's getting my momma chocolates and me a corsage :)
I hope he gets me a nice one.

An old friend of mine mentioned my favourite flower casually in conversation last week
and i was like woooow.... what?
and he'd remembered from like ages ago.....
that really touched me like....

Formal date brought me to tesco's today (my mate bought such cheap food... if i was ever a hobo i'd try to live in tesco's toilets and just buy baked beans and bottled tap water) and thankfully he's a good driver.
I dragged my friend along, and she was stuck beside this absolute babe.. like he was one of the first people i noticed in that school. she didn't really see it until she had a dream about him.. and her opinion changed.
Then he started moaning at me because i hadn't acknowledged him on the bus, he said i always ignore him so i'm gonna make an effort.
I really wanna know what the craic is with him, i heard he like won't kiss anyone until he knows he's gonna marry them.
That's a strong belief if i've ever heard one i tell ya.

well's gonna go here.
was gonna see if The Dude wanted to meet up, but if he doesn't i think i shall just go with the formal date to get his outfit. bless him.

Welcome! new follower Gaby.
Thanks for the love people.
Xo

3 comments:

Alga Coho said...

that guy sounds well cute, i wish we got a formal at my school,

tesco value baked beans are the shiz, you can eat the cold. <3
im just weird.

x

DariFace said...

hahaha this is like my second formal :) yeah he is, in a friend way of course :)

lmfao.. we would make such good hobos. x

Alga Coho said...

indeed, im so lucky i have a tesco megastore 5 minutes from my school, i get 23p chocolate in my free periods, lush :P

x