Tuesday 17 November 2009

Pretty In Punk



(8) I'm too terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile
So many kids but I only see you
And I don't think you notice me
Well I've seen your boyfriend and I don't think he treats you right
But that's none of my business is it? (8)

Prom. Formal. Whatever.
Was well good.
Actual formal was ok, like they gave us free booze, that was cool.
my date didn't seem to appreciate me drinking, and i had planned not to, but when i seen one of my mates roll in blocked, and the literal 6 minute hug he gave me, i couldn't really resist.
sooooooo we danced for ages... and me and The Babe (guy who i've been helping with art) went out for like a zillion smokes, and i voted him for prom king. instead he got the "stud" award and got a dom as a price. how queer.

Then we were standing outside the toilets and actual prom king walked past and i was like GIVE M THE CROWN and he was like.. "if you kiss him" and i was like GIVE HIM THE CROWN and he said it again and pushed us together, which was like.. a tad awkward after.. i was like whoa that wasn't forced at all.. cya..
then we went for another smoke and i was like checking how much it was raining.. and The Babe came over and like.. whoa man it was ace like. it was so damn good.
whoa. Felt bad about my date though =/
And jehoviahs witness asked me and my friend to dance! then he held me and spun me around and was trying to teach me how to dance ahhh was so ledge.

pfft, then the sportsbowl! legende!
everyone gave me drink..
me and Matt were like running about with a big bottle of apple sours.

i got told to get off the snooker table.

i got chatted up by a really handsome guy but i wasn't feeling it.

i helped out this chick who is just soooo beautifulll because some wanker said he didn't wanna go out with her, even though he brought her to the formal and kissed her n all :(

i raced another girl up all these bowling alleys.
was basically just an ace night.
got in at 5 but my momma got up to see if i was ok bless her..
hmm..
picture time.


3 comments:

Vic :] said...

Your prom/formally thing sounds AMAZING.

Alcohol?! Lucky.

I'm being a really crappy follower. Sorry :S

[xxx]

DariFace said...

thanks dude :)
no ur not, you're awesome with yummy hair.

Alga Coho said...

i can see what you meant about not being with prom dude, i said id check this post ^^ i eventually did, sounds fun, i imagined proms would be more formal XD haha we dont have one :/ btw, i (L) your glasses =]
sounds like you had loadsa fun nonetheless =]

Danielx