Wednesday 25 March 2009

Zombies Can Have Babies.


(8) I thought you were cool until the point,
Up until the point you didn't call me when you said you would
Finally figured out you're all the same,
Always coming up with some kind of story
Thought you'd come around when I ignored you,
Sorta thought you'd have the decency to change
But babe I guess you didn't take that warning,
’Cause I'm not about to look at your face again
It was too much that I asked him for (8)

Oh my god I had this fully freaky dream about zombies the other night. It wasn't even funny. It started I was in my room and me, Dea and Decky were sneakin into each others rooms and my cousin Rioghnach was in the other room and I went into the hall and she wasn't in her room, she was crawling about the floor.. and dean and decky weren't about and I was all.. "Yeah whats going on she's creepin the hell outta me" and I went downstairs into the Living Room and a load of people including my mum were on the sofa and I was like "holy shite dudes. Rioghnachs a full on zombie I think" and I went to find Dean and Decky but all I could hear was alot of shuffling and it was dark at the top of the stairs but I went up anyway. And was scared incase she was hiding under my bed or something.

Then I went down to ask the Living Room people if they'd seen the guys and their heads all snapped up like at the start or 28 days later and they all had white pupils and I was like....damnnn

So I tried to leave but my mum was all taking the piss outta me.. I think she was like a half-zombie. And she explained that she didn't die, she was only bitten.

Can there be "half-zombies?"

So I was like... Sorry love i'm gettin outta here anyways and she followed me out the door. BUT THEN THERE WERE REALLY SCARY ZOMBIES!! Even the mother, a half-fucking-zombie was scared and we started to run back to the house. There was like this chavvy one who said they'd "got her twice". She looked really rough. But she was nice, she kept zombies out of my house. I think she was pregnant. She looked pregnant.

Can zombies be pregnant?!

Can they have zombie babies? Like in that remake of that old film.. Where that chick has a baby. But she's a zombie, so naturally her baby's a zombie too. That's sick. Zombie babies are scarier than adult ones. Except they'd be easier to kill.... IF YOU SEE THEM CAUSE THEY'RE THAT SMALL.

Damn i'll have to think that one through.
Well then it got really wierd. My house turned into a castle where like LOADS of zombies lived. And there was a zombie butcher who was putting other zombies on to hooks. It was fucking gruesome. They were still trying to talk and shit, it was horrible! He tried to put me on a hook. Dick.

Anyway... that was it really..

No-one rescued me..

No comments: