Sunday 15 March 2009

If You Don't Love Me Someone Else Will

(8) Each step you take
Makes it easier to fall on your face
Each tear you fake
Makes it easier to see straight through you now
And you're so hateful sometimes
Throwing punches at lies
Fall from somewhere above
Just to say you're in love (8)


Good night last night. Went into belfast for a bit and met up with The Dude which was pretty surreal, but good xD





So yeah, missed my bus (fucking translink are bastards) and I ended up getting the quarter past 6 one.. to crumlin. Me and Natalie and Rachel all went down and met up with a bout a million wee lads it was unreal. We got some booze which was funny cause me and this guy went on a misson to get it and kept getting turned away until finally he got served.. after which 2 big bottles of smirnoff ice got smashed and one bottle of magners got smashed too..disaster. wdf? Everyone blamed the blonde guy-not fair :L

But yeah then we hung out in a church which was hilarious cause everyone was running around mental and it was just hilarious. Was some skaters and some PK'ers there too which was pretty cool.

This english guy Josh was the nicest person there, talked to him for ages. I know natalie likes him, so we were sorta talking bout that and I just basically let him know she liked him, and they ended up kissing and now they're going out. How fucking legendary. Although it was wierd because they were all really immature about it, everyone was running around being all "Natalie met josh! omg!" and forcing me to meet the guy who got the drink.

stfu.

So yeah made me realise why I generally don't like people my age :L

Lil Wayne is amazing.


(8) I'll make ya say Wee Oh, Wee Oh, Wee (8)

Lmao. Ben rang last night. Was good to talk to him again. Think he was a bit depressed. His GF's being a bitch. He deserves so much more than that tbhh..

No comments: