Monday 9 March 2009

Wanna Drink Baileys From A Shoe?

(8) Throw it away, Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn, Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight (8)


Wellllll I had a pretty cool day tbh =)

Aisling and Lanie are in London so it was just me and Amy. Strangely it was alot of fun =/ That's abit wierd. She came out with some funny shit. Actually today was a good day for people being funny.

Amy=

"I never know the words to songs, I feel so left out :("

"Then I'd eat a yoghurtnut.....a yoghurtnut? What the hell's a yoghurtnut"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE GO OUT WITH FARMERS?!"

"A-CAD-emic"
me="academic
"A-CAD-EMIC!"
me= "academic"
"Whatever" >.>

Marybeth=

(To me)
"I had SUCH an urge to slap your ass there"

Becca Biscuit=

"Do you wanna go to a club where people wee on eachother?"

Annmarie=

(On men)
me=What's your secret? Why do you always get men who buy you shit and treat you like a princess?
"Because daryl, I'm just a fucking cocktease"

God I love my friends.

I was in performing arts today and a group of us (8 and the teacher) were writing a script to fit my song into the showcase (well the teacher was, it's the shittest script i've ever seen. So bad. I'll be embarrassed to be part of it >.>) and when he was done he was all "and then daryl will sing" and looked at me expectantly and I was like

..."What? Now?!"
"Yeah it'll give you good practise"
"I'm a bit on the spot here"
"I know, but see how you handle it"

So I sang the first two verses of 'At Last'. I was quite happy with it actually, went really well. I like singing without music. It's so off-putting. But yeah, i'm more enthusiastic about the showcase now, although I can't really be fucked to be honest. It's an easy GCSE. I haven't done anything all year and he was telling me the other day how happy he is with my coursework. I was like "are you shitting me?" I think he's jus scared I'll quit and he'll have like no singers at all :L

Ben's been texting me all day. Most random thing ever. And B's comeing up on wednesday.... =/
I wonder how that'll go..... hmm

I wanna go to the cinema again :( Went last wednesday with my girls and it was fucking cracker. Went to see The Unborn. Freaky as fuck. Me and annmarie were hiding under my jacket and all of us were screaming every five minutes and roberto was on the patrol :L he makes me laugh :)

Meh i'm outties xD

No comments: