Saturday 24 January 2009

Truth Be Told, I Miss You. Truth Be Told IM LIEING

I'm happy today

Do you want to be alone?

Slightly hungover. Had an immense night last night. Went to the ramble inn with my mates, it was pretty cracker. We weren't even sure if we were gonna get in, but we rolled in with the DJ so it was sweet. What happened?...Of what i can remember it went like this...

Dance, Dance, Dance, Shots of choc pops, Dance, Shouting, Drink spilt, Picture time, OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE, Hugs, Dance, "I'll end up meeting you by the end of the night" Drink, "I'm stealing your girlfriend", Dance, More drink, "I wanna meet you, dude can i kiss your girlfriend?", Kiss, "I'm so turned on right now", Leaves them to it, Dance, Purse, No money, Dance anyway, "Oi, oi, oi fucking oi", Sean he's wearing an earring "Amy's not happy you pierced your ear", "You going out for a smoke? I'll come with", "You can't smoke out here!", Meets seans friends "You look like shona dowd!", Thinks 'who the hell is shona dowd?', Dance, Toilets, Ashleigh, Guy in bathroom, "Someone's getting lucky in there!", Pushes door open, Laugh, Laugh, Laugh, Ashleigh's not sober anymore, "Are you over him?", "No but I want to meet this other guy", Thinks of plan, Dance, Drink? No money, "I'll buy you a drink", Loves aisling right now, Amy freaking out about her money, "I came with 40 and I only have 12 pound left!", Amy's whiney-er when she's drunk!, Dance, Drink, Shout, "Do you want a drink?", Random Guy, Buys drink, Small Talk, Kiss on dancefloor, Finds friends, Drama, She told a girl she'd slept with her boyfriend, Freak out, Karen, "Finger me?", Why's she asking me that? She's not a lesbian!, Dance, Find guy ashleigh likes, Beckons, "Do you like her? Meet her!", They Kiss, Texts, Find Annmarie, Car outside, Home, Act normal, Ring him, Sing, Read from kurt cobains journal, Get undressed, Fall over, Pretend it didn't happen so he doesn't know you're an idiot, Tell him about blog, Regrets it once it sinks it the amount of shite i've said bout him, depression, Nice text, Happy, Stalker rings, Toss and turn, Throat dry, Water, Clock-4.30, SLEEP!


Karen, Me, Natalie, Me, Ashleigh (blockeddd), Amy, Sean, Amy, Me, Aisling, Amy.
My new favourite song is 'When I get you alone' I liked robin thicke when he brought out "Lost without you" but I just found out he used to have some character! wows. It's actually class like :D http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B7K7orMOHqY&feature=channel_page
Mammoth just text me. Apparently the cinema was crap. Lee told my mate I was seeing him so now that's going around. As if I haven't got enough shit revolving round this relationship. The first night i met him, my mate was there, she told aisling, who told someone else, who told someone else, who told someone who I thought was my friend. Evidently not. She asked him "Why did you go with that whorebag?"
Whatever, I don't mind that. That's not personal, that's just her being a bitch for no reason. But I text her and asked her about it and she said..And this is quoted "I cn say wata wnt it jst sum1 lyk ryan shudnt go wi sum1 lyk u no ofense lyk bt e cn do btr"
Because saying 'no offense' clearly makes it ok. I never did anything to her. Some people are so hateful..
Until next time..
=D

No comments: