Thursday 29 January 2009

Fuck you

Fuck you for not texting me now.
Fuck you for not accepting the truth. It's not his fault, It's mine.
Fuck you for abandoning me. I don't even need you anymore.
Fuck you for telling me you loved me and not meaning it. Yeah go back to your girfriend now.
Fuck you for lieing. I can't believe you said it all for one thing.
Fuck you for sleeping with her. Does she know about me then?
Fuck you for making me cry. again.
Fuck you and your sick relationship.
Fuck this responsibilty, I don't want it anymore.
Fuck morals, mine are gone.
Fuck stupid love songs. My eyes are sore now.
Fuck your wife. She's a dick.
Fuck this work. I can't concentrate anymore.
Fuck my phone. My obsession.
Fuck this blogger. I talk too much.
Fuck you for saying all that stuff. I didn't mean to hurt you.
Fuck whores who screw all this shit up for me.
Fuck bitches who stir and spit. Your words mean nothing now.
Fuck vulnerability. No one sees it anyway.
Fuck you for letting me down again. I thought you were my friend.
Fuck you for calling me easy. I hate double standards.
Fuck self-worth. It doesn't mean anything clearly.
Fuck you, getting all offended and shit. Grow up dickface.
Fuck anyone who doesn't like me writing about them.

No comments: