Tuesday 10 August 2010

You told me I was the neatest thing, you even asked me to wear your ring. uh huh, Mhm.


Gonna get along without you now.


I think summer is beautiful, but boredom and lack of money and purpose is wasting.
I love going out and dancing with random people.
I like big bows, denim jackets, doc martens, and flouncy 50's dresses.
I feel...moved by this lovely song i'm listening to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh4l2cubkAQ&feature=related
I have my nails painted grapefruit pink today.
I am going to watch the last episode of Buffy the vampire slayer today. I have watched all seven seasons this past while.
That sounds lame but you have to watch Buffy to realise why it's so great and why i'd spend.... however many hours..i can't even do the math... of my life watching the greatness.


"You're *not* friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's blood... blood screaming inside you to work its will. *I* may be love's bitch, but at least *I'm* man enough to admit it."


I like thinking of a memory and smiling to myself. Because shit, if no one smiled no one would find a reason to.
I like vintage prom dresses, and keeping myself occupied finding the perfect one.
I hate the inevitable alevel result day. I know I will disappoint.
I like seeing people I haven't seen for a while and still being as close as ever.
I love being cuddled, and falling asleep warm with love in human form...for me anyway, to everyone else he's just the guy with the camera... :)
I'm happy listening to music and drawing pretty little pictures.


You. are. beautiful.

2 comments:

RainboRevolver said...

the She & Him lyrics lit up my day

DariFace said...

:) they are pretty awesome like :)