Wednesday 18 August 2010

Here comes the sadness that i miss so much.




That lonely aching comes from every touch.

i'm sad today.
summer is almost over.
and i feel like a total failure.
here's a list i made on blogger a few months ago.
i wonder what i've actually done or haven't done.


pass driving test ...NO
buy car of my dreams ...NO
pick up my boyfriend in said car, that will be LEGEND. ...NO
go to music festival (glasgowbury perhaps!) ..ok i did do this one.
have sex in a tent ...and this.
survive without washing for two days, bokee. ...and this
buy a fake ID to do me for the summer fs ...didn't need one in the end.
smoke a joint with ciara in the sun ...it wasn't in the sun but we did at some point.
swimswimswim in the sea! ...NO
talk to my dad more ...NO
treat my momma better ...probably not.
dye the ends of my hair red ...NO
try not to drink to the point of not knowing what i'm doing ...NO.


Well done, summer plans.
oh and welcome, new follower Sian.

you. are. perfect.

3 comments:

Alga Coho said...

so what you didnt complete your summer list? you still had a good summer :) just remember the good times you did have instead of the ones you didnt achieve :) xxx

sian. said...

don't worry, i didn't do half of my summer to do list either, you've got loadsssss of summers to do it (:
and thank you for welcoming me :) x

DariFace said...

true that daniel, although still with the sending of letters to you! needs to be done. i might wait until your in uni and brighten up your day then :)

and no problem sian :) nice hair.