Sunday 22 August 2010

Together's always better.

passion is beautiful.
passion is painful.

I just re-read an email my boyfriend sent me when we had a big fight again.

We'd never said anything that horrible to each other-ever.

Each word is like a punch in my stomach, the meanings are becoming clearer every time.

If this is how he feels when he's angry, then it's just the truth that he's been hiding inside. I wonder if i'll ever be able to think clearly around him again, to have nothing but dumb happiness.

dumb. stupid. that's what I am.

6 comments:

RainboRevolver said...

remember that people tend to say things they don't mean when they get really, really angry. Things'll look up :) i hope you feel better

DariFace said...

thanks, i'll bear that in mind :) xo

... said...

... :(

You know me, I meant every word of it, I always do mean the emotion I feel - and I'm in tears now from reading this.

...knowing you'll never un-see it

Told you, never lose innocence.

Jaded
xx

DariFace said...

that's not exactly what i wanted to hear to be honest.. i wish we could take it back..

Anonymous said...

Honesty hurts - doesn't cancel out how much I love you though.

DariFace said...

actually, it does. i was unsure of whether you meant those things. you've just confirmed my worst fears. if everything we have is so meaningless then how can i ever be content with "us"? when at the back of my mind i'm just another person, who's evidently so easy to replace?