Monday 3 May 2010

bbq'n it out with le fam.

There is nothing more important in this world than family.






































Last night was amazing.

Between my canadian cousin playing like every instrument he could get his hands on-exceptionally well, i must say-and my two uncles playing together, singing together. wow. my auntie was like asking them how the hell they aren't getting out there, when there are these other local bands that are nowhere near as good connor and paul are.
Very true.
So we had lovely food and had a heater going, amazing music, there was some tearful moments like, but it was just so good.

Then everyone faded one by one and me and my cousin and uncle sat up getting high and talking shit. and laughing at everything.

It just reminded me how awesome my family is, and how lucky i am.
It's really sad that people have families that aren't close... :/

No comments: