Wednesday 1 December 2010

Therapy Session #6-And you give yourself away.

i'm applying for glasgow. i want to get away from here, go somewhere to be taught properly. on my own.

it's like... do you ever feel like your life is missing something? or someone? ...i do. i can feel it in my stomach. it's out there, it or she or he. maybe it's myself, maybe i need to find my own way. to satisfy the yearning.

i just don't want to be alone. that's what's holding me here. i want familiarity, safety. but if the last 10 weeks have taught me anything? it's that i can survive without it.

4 comments:

Sarcasmic Ross said...

Woo! Travels :P

DariFace said...

yep! uni times, i'll be lovin it :)

Alga Coho said...

you always have me :D <3

DariFace said...

for uni? you'll be at the other side of the country! hahaha :)