Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas Times

Hello strawberry.
Mr strawberry.
Hi.

Did everyone have a nice christmas? :) i got some lovely presents.

I put the tree up on christmas eve, it was cool because we haven't done that in years.

Spent a load of time with my bro, which is ace. We watched the south park movie last night it was awesomeeeee, he's like the soundest person ever in my life.

The christmas break has been really amazing to be honest. I've worked, i've loved, i've hugged, and i've spent time with the favouritest people in my life, apart from two who i really wanna see... ): Oh and i've blown like 150 quid on clothes alone in the space of like 2 weeks EEK. And i intend to spend more! oh yes i do.

I've spent alot of time with the main man in my life, which has been beautiful. I feel really close to him now, closer than i've ever felt, but i also feel like there's alot more to find out about him, more parts of his body to explore, more ways to kiss, to touch.. more stories to hear, more secrets to be told. Which is exactly perfect for me. I'm excited to be loved right now.

Don't have much else to say right now.
Latazzzzz mista straaaawwwwberryy ;)

No comments: