Wednesday 9 June 2010

It's been a ridiculously long time.

I just haven't had much to say.
and i've been focusing on school shockingly, and not fucking up absolutely every sort of relationship i have with other people.
sounds dramatic, but people have honestly just got on my nerves recently and i feel like i'm literally choosing who's staying in my life and who's not. simple as.

What am i saying in this blog? well i happened to be out with the boyfriend there and he noticed i hadn't wrote anything for a while and i guess it hadn't occured to me.

hmm.

here's a list of summer things i need to do, as inspired by Daniel Coogan!

  • pass driving test
  • buy car of my dreams
  • pick up my boyfriend in said car, that will be LEGEND.
  • go to music festival (glasgowbury perhaps!)
  • have sex in a tent
  • survive without washing for two days, bokee.
  • buy a fake ID to do me for the summer fs
  • smoke a joint with ciara in the sun
  • swimswimswim in the sea!
  • talk to my dad more
  • treat my momma better
  • dye the ends of my hair red
  • try not to drink to the point of not knowing what i'm doing

There will be more coming i'm sure!

:)

2 comments:

Kassandrah said...

because "daniel coogan" is the only person whom makes summer lists?

DariFace said...

clearly not, but that's who inspired it.