Sunday 24 May 2009

My Life Is Worth Living, For Moments Like These.

(8) Break it down, Crank it up, Let's run and just don't stop.
Spin to the kick drum. Drop it down, your not done..
Twinkle, twinkle, little starI found out where you are.
She's buzzing like a bumble bee.. Flying all over me..
Add it up like a mathmatician..I wanna be your new addition (8)
I am absolutely content.. I hope that everyone has times in their life that go so smooth, so perfect.. so fine that really you can only smile..
From beautiful people.. to passing out in bathrooms..
Long talks to a cousin you haven't talked to in ages..
Family caring so much, getting protective over every person who comes near..
A transvestite in a gay bar trying to get you to sing karaoke..
Realising that random guy you thought was out of your league actually likes you back, and for one night, that's enough ((:
Taking a rain check on a night out to hang out with your best friends of 10 years..
Catching tadpoles with those friends, getting dirty and not caring.. feeling like a child again..
Eating a chinese outside a gospel hall, catching up. No-one makes me laugh as much as they do.
Sharing kisses with someone.. the feeling that this could be something, anticipation of a new relationship.. new experiences with that person, new memories, a new beginning.
I hope this won't be the only time I feel this happy.

1 comment:

we're having a moment said...

i no just how ur feeling!!!an i love it!!